Saturday, February 27, 2010

14th February.........................

14 February.....Sunday..........a day after 13thFeb......a day before 15th February..........we can name that day using any of these.......aahhhhhh..Hmmm.....yes....it is also called now a days as.......Valentine’s Day.....a day of love......a day when you can show and express your feelings to any person you care and love.........and this....and that........

But....here I am....yes I am alone...aloof from the entire world this Valentine day.....

But....WHY......why I am alone in spite of my around 375 friends.....( This is what Orkut says.....about me...Facebook I did’nt cross checked....and LinkedIn ...I never noticed.....and Twitter...again......I never had any interest in noticing how my friends and acquaintances I have......)...so where I was.......

Yes......why I am alone in spite of my many many many friends.....in this entire world... alone on valentines day....far away from friends....parents....( love not yet found.....but experienced in breakups..... J) ........hey....1 sec.......I haven’t had a chance to bath today also........yukkkkkks................

The day started pretty nicely.....I woke up in Meerut....had a hard time cleaning my bowels after last night’s “T*tt* Chicken” at Abu Lane. Was enjoying a divine breakfast. Homemade Makkhan....Doodh....Wheat bread with powdered sugar and some of Alloo/Pyaz paranthas...( Yes...food for me... is divine...my good friends know why and how....)...........all this at my friends place in Meerut....chaos all around in the house because of his sisters marriage.....and me with Varun is busy discussing last night’s trip...and enjoying the paranthas............

Suddenly I am told you have to leave with the marriage party to the Grooms place in Delhi....in 2 minutes......Bang!!.....I like this....super fast deadlines........

I immersed my head in the cold water...took a towel and ready to go after applying little oil to make them look washed.....and shiny....(all this went in vain....as there were no one....hope you’ll understand.)....

On the way we three took a stoppage at some very famous eating joints on the Meerut-Delhi highway...........and anyhow we reached Delhi........

I was clicking the boring ceremonies of the marriage.......having heavy Delhi style lunch......and I had a conversation with kid...

Kid: - Bhaiyya.....Alto toh gai Meerut.....apan kab nikalenge.....

Me:- Kaun gai.....????

Kid: - arre bhaiyya ...alto gai.....tavera main challenge ....acche se piche baith kar.....

Me:- Alto....................!!!!!!!!!!!!! kaie gai aur kab....Mera eklauta bag usi me tha....

Kid:- ab kya karoge......aap toh yahi rukoge na Delhi main......ab kya..!!!!

So............this was my story.......I am here......wearing jeans...shirt...sweater...jacket......One wallet with a Rs.100 note....and a cell phone without charge...........and to travel and survive in a city called Delhi...................

Stop it........my mind said suddenly..... You've got a beautiful chance to experience the situation.......Enjoy.......

I enjoyed being caught by policeman while clicking the board which said...” CLICKING PICTURES IS PROHIBITED”...........

I enjoyed drinking the Lassi at Chandani Chawk.....................

I enjoyed travelling in the DTC .......and the argument with the Haryanvi conductor.........

The best of all.......I enjoyed travelling without the tension of having an eye on your luggage..........

This was half the story....and I will keep it half only...........I had a way of solving the situation......U think your own......it will be nice if you’ll share your point of view.......

So what.....if the people around me were busy enjoying the so called Valentine’s day.......

I was celebrating it with my Inner self..............try it once........!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. let me be my own critic......

    one of the bad blog entries i ever made........

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha haaa haa.....man the most hillarious entry i got frm u....(mayb cuz i can relate 2 it)....the ranting about the loner n the valntines day went a bit too long....but after that t was a full dose of nitrousoxide...so when r we up For Amritsar??

    ReplyDelete