Friday, June 10, 2011

6 months.....


Hi all.....

This is me again....yes...i am the one...who in aggressive "Jhaankibaaji" declared this year as a blogging year......and now that half of the year is gone....like a “phoenix type ki chidiya”....I rise again....

As always I'll first write what .I did.....if anyone is thinking of getting bored....she/he can skip this and read from the next paragraph......

In January I joined as an intern in an human capital services company.."The Avenue"...had an awesome experience....learned a lot....got to know the if's...buts’...how's....why's....what's....when's...where's....of recruitment...business development etc etc etc....was a part of the various innovative works also.....made some clients....loved my candidates.....

Also...the best part of today’s new age recruiters is......they can use facebook while working...and when caught red handed.....always escape easily by saying that 'this was just to know the candidate...to know him/her better. :D "

Anyways..the main concern which bothers me is "Why people lie in their CV...if a person only knows MS Word...they write "Excellent command on Microsoft Office 2010 Suite"....

Chalo....leaving the recruitment issue behind......let me share what I feel about about the blogging scenario now a days....I just analysed some of the blogs and bloggers...who used to be regular...the main reason for the decrease in their writing abilities is the use of Facebook...I noticed it myself also.....reason being....on fb we have more.... in fact 10 times more viewers....

I suppose YOU who is reading this from past 5 minutes also got the link from my fb profile...

That’s it for now....keeping this short and steady.....i close it for now...and hmm......Thanks a lot to the people who completely read my current blog post... in-spite of my modest suggestion of skipping the para's.....he he ha ha .....

poori tarah se yours,

Aditya...(feeling lazy to upload my pics.....se them on facebook ;)......)

3 comments:

  1. ha bhai...fb wali bat is true..... Elaborate ur xperience atleast some (like me) evn today like to read full blog rathr thn 440 words post...keep writing ..i'll join ltr

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure bhai..I'll definitely write more..... :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. well y does it all look like a formality now....may be we had nothing worth to write...hope ur uttranchal trip makes up for a good writing material...and yeah, no i didnt get this link from your fb page...i have stopped only writing not reading...looking forwrd to red ur backpacking stories...apna ghumakkadshastra jaldi likhna...

    ReplyDelete